New Zealand Hiking and Outdoor Adventure with iTrek
ITrek New Zealand
iTrek New Zealand provides genuine and personalised hiking and outdoor adventure experiences including walking, rafting, sea kayaking, cycling and winter activities. We specialise in fully customised itineraries with an outstanding level of service to ensure a truly memorable journey.
Queen Charlotte Track
Classic unguided and all inclusive freedom packages of the Queen Charlotte Track are our speciality. No heavy packs to carry as they are transported by water taxi each day. The accommodation is of a very high standard with private en suite rooms and each lodge has restaurants on site. This truely is a walk in luxury and style. More info..
iTrek New Zealand Hiking Trips:
- A range of hiking options from the Great Walks of New Zealand to more remote backcountry multi-day adventures
- An all-inclusive customised service
- Individual, couple or small-group tours
- Fully guided by New Zealand's top trekking operators, or self-guided hiking options
From rafting the mighty Landsborough River and the newly operated Waiototo, to kayaking Dusky Sound and Abel Tasman, iTrek New Zealand's rafting and kayaking multi-day adventures offer visitors remote waterways, stunning scenery and quality service.
For those who want time on a bike the Central Otago Rail Trail is a fantastic way to see the unique landscape of the area.
Advantages of iTrek New Zealand
- iTrek is a "one-stop" operation which will save you hours of time and frustration
- Hassle-free, well-managed schedules which take the worry out of travel
- Customised individual itineraries which make your dream trip a reality
- Owner-operators, offer a genuine New Zealand experience combining local knowledge, passion for travelling and extensive experience in designing your holiday
- We only use NZ's top outdoor adventure operators with unbeatable service levels and accommodation you can trust